ASSOCIATE DUE DILIGENCE
- LOCATION MEIßEN (GERMANY), MADRID (SPAIN)
starting immediately or as agreed
UKA Group is recruiting for an Associate Due Diligence (International) (m/f/d) to work as part of a growing team delivering in-house Due Diligence services for renewable energy projects worldwide. While the main focus of the role will be on onshore wind and solar projects, there will be opportunities to be involved in other technologies such as battery storage or hybrid projects, hence experience in those would be beneficial. The position is based in Meissen, Germany. Alternative locations such as Madrid, Spain may also be considered for the right candidate.
- Primary focus on legal, commercial and technical project Due Diligence to ensure the highest quality of UKA’s project developments
- Identify legal, commercial and technical risks and how to reduce these risks
- Review documentation relating to resource, planning and permitting
- Review of contracts and the allocation of risks to relevant parties
- Review the financial model for projects including revenue assumptions, capital costs and operating costs
- Monitor and ensure the project development meets the required quality standards and deadlines
- Prepare reports for management
- Support the continuous improvement of the business through the development of tools and processes
- Encourage and ensure that lessons learnt and latest developments are shared across the team
- An appropriate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Law, Engineering or a similar related field
- Prior experience in Due Diligence of renewable energy assets
- Prior experience allowing you to have a good understanding of financial models and legal project, corporate and financial documentation is beneficial
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Adaptability, curiosity and ability to cope with a wide variety of tasks
- Excellent team work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish are mandatory
- Further language skills, especially in German, are beneficial
A company is only as good as its employees. UKA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of religion, national origin, sex or color. We are exclusively concerned with commitment and competence. You can expect challenging jobs, appreciation for your teamwork, benefits and performance related compensation.
Please submit a complete application, along with your availability and salary expectations.