RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER
- LOCATION MADRID
starting immediately or as agreed
- Manage the whole development cycle of a renewable energy project (Wind or PV Solar) from inception to entering into operation in European Countries. Experience in Latam would be a plus
- Proven experience in:
- Having obtained Wind Farms and PV Plants and associated infrastructures Administrative Authorization released by the relevant Regional or National Administrative body
- Grid access, connection, Technical Access Contracts with DSO/TSO and EON-ION-FON proved experience with utilities and/or TSOs
- Having obtained Environmental Impact Approval for Wind Farms and PV Plants
- Experience in Joint Evacuation infrastructures
- Land lease negotiation, RBDA and expropriation
- Elaborate relevant documentation to be provided in the frame of the Administrative Authorization and Municipal license
- Experience in technical and legal due diligence performed on buy-side
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences
- Elaborate land lease contracts
- Degree in Engineering MSc.
- More than 3 years professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants project management
- Experience in preparation and follow up of administrative authorization process of wind farms and solar PV plants in accordance to Regional and/or National regulations and execute projects for wind farms and photovoltaic plants
- Experience in preparation and follow up of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests
- Team player
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel
- Languages: English and a second European language required. Spanish beneficial
A company is only as good as its employees. That‘s why we don‘t care about sex, skin colour, religion or background. When it comes to being able to succeed in the renewable energy industry of the future, we are exclusively concerned with commitment and competence. As a team member, you can expect challenging and futureoriented jobs, appreciation for your teamwork and performancerelated compensation.
Please submit a complete application, along with your availability and salary expectations.