- LOCATION MADRID
starting immediately or as agreed
- Manage the whole development cycle of a renewable energy project (Wind or PV Solar) from inception to entering into operation
- Proven experience in:
- Having obtained Wind Farms and PV Plants and associated infrastructures Administrative Authorizations
- Grid connection with DSO/TSO CTA and EON-ION-FON/APES proved experience with utilities and/or TSOs
- Having obtained Environmental Impact Approval for Wind Farms and PV Plants
- Experience in Joint Evacuation infrastructures
- Land lease negotiation, RBDA and expropriation
- Elaborate administrative documentation for Administrative Authorization and Building license
- Experience in technical and legal due diligence
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences
- Degree in Electrical Engineer MSc.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants project design & management
- Experience in preparation and follow up of administrative authorization process of wind farms and solar PV plants
- Experience in preparation and follow up of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests
- Experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants entering into service
- Team player
- Willingness to travel
- Languages: Spanish and English
A company is only as good as its employees. That‘s why we don‘t care about sex, skin colour, religion or background. When it comes to being able to succeed in the renewable energy industry of the future, we are exclusively concerned with commitment and competence. As a team member, you can expect challenging and futureoriented jobs, appreciation for your teamwork and performancerelated compensation.
Please submit a complete application, along with your availability and salary expectations.