RENEWABLE ENERGY ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER ASSOCIATE
- LOCATION MADRID
starting immediately or as agreed
- Perform environmental feasibility assessment of onshore wind farms and solar PV Plants
- Environmental aspects of Wind and Solar PV projects and associated evacuation infrastructures:
- Biodiversity (fauna & flora)
- Chiroptera studies
- Archeological and heritage assessment and studies
- Municipal and Regional land use plans assessment
- Waste management
- Environmental reports during construction and operation
- Elaborate all Environmental Impact Screening and Assessment documentation provided in the frame of the Environmental Impact Assessment
- Present and agree environmental compensation measures with the Administrative bodies
- Having obtained Environmental Impact Approval for Wind Farms and PV Plants
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the Environmental approval process and technical due diligences
- Degree in Agriculture or Forestry Engineer MSc.
- At least 3 years professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants Environmental Approval
- Experience in preparation of documentation for Environmental Impact Assessment approval for wind farms and photovoltaic plants
- Advance knowledge of Office and Autocad
- Willingness to travel
- Languages: Spanish and English
A company is only as good as its employees. That‘s why we don‘t care about sex, skin colour, religion or background. When it comes to being able to succeed in the renewable energy industry of the future, we are exclusively concerned with commitment and competence. As a team member, you can expect challenging and futureoriented jobs, appreciation for your teamwork and performancerelated compensation.
Please submit a complete application, along with your availability and salary expectations.