ASSOCIATE DUE DILIGENCE (m/f/d) INTERNATIONAL
LOCATION DRESDEN (GERMANY)
starting immediately or as agreed
UKA Group is recruiting for an Associate Due Diligence (International) (m/f/d) to work as part of a growing team delivering in-house Due Diligence services on renewable energy projects worldwide. While the main focus of the role will be on onshore wind and solar pv projects, there will be opportunities to be involved in other technologies such as battery storage or hybrid projects, hence experience in those would be beneficial. The position is based in Meissen, Germany.
- Primary focus on legal, commercial and technical project Due Diligence to ensure the highest quality of UKA’s project developments
- Identify legal, commercial and technical risk and how to reduce the risk
- Review documentation relating to resource, planning and permitting
- Review of contracts and the allocation of risks to relevant parties
- Review the financial model for projects for plausibility including revenue assumptions, capital costs and operations costs.
- Monitor and ensure the project development meets the required standards and deadlines
- Prepare controlling reports for management
- Support the continuous improvement of the business through the development of tools and processes.
- Encourage and ensure that lessons learnt and latest developments are shared across the team
- An appropriate degree in Economics, Law, Engineering or similar related field
- Prior experience of Due Diligence on renewables energy assets
- Prior experience allowing you to have a good understanding of financial models and legal project, corporate and financial documentation is beneficial
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Adaptability, curiosity and ability to cope with a wide variety of tasks.
- Excellent team work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory
- Further language skills are beneficial
WE OFFER YOU:
- a diverse area of responsibility in a highly motivated and professional team
- Training given by experienced colleagues
- A performance-related remuneration and 30 days of paid vacation
- Subject-specific training opportunities tailored to your personal needs
- Voluntary social benefits contributions (company pension scheme, job ticket, company bicycle)
- Possibilities to work from home
- Modern well-equipped offices, free drinks
- regular team events
- Particularly good public transport connections
A company is only as good as its employees. UKA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of religion, national origin, sex or color. We are exclusively concerned with commitment and competence. You can expect challenging jobs, appreciation for your teamwork, benefits and performance related compensation.
Please submit a complete application, along with your availability and salary expectations.