RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
- LOCATION MADRID
starting immediately or as agreed
- Perform technical feasibility assessment of onshore wind farms and solar PV Plants
- Design all aspects of Wind and Solar PV projects:
- Resource Assessment
- Layout tradeoff
- Wind turbine technical assessment
- Civil works: platforms, foundations, access roads
- Electrical infrastructures: internal electrical lines, MV/HV OL and UL and MV/HV Substations
- RBDA and expropriation
- Elaborate all technical documentation provided in the frame of the Administrative Authorization and Municipal license
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences
- Elaborate technical drawings with the details of the land affected for the land lease contracts
- Degree in Electrical Engineering MSc.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants design
- Experience in preparation of administrative and executive projects for wind farms and photovoltaic plants
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests
- Team player
- Advance knowledge of WindPro, PVsyst, Civil 3D, Autocad
- Willingness to travel
- Languages: Spanish and English
A company is only as good as its employees. That‘s why we don‘t care about sex, skin colour, religion or background. When it comes to being able to succeed in the renewable energy industry of the future, we are exclusively concerned with commitment and competence. As a team member, you can expect challenging and futureoriented jobs, appreciation for your teamwork and performancerelated compensation.
Please submit a complete application, along with your availability and salary expectations.