INVESTMENT ANALYST – RENEWABLE ENERGY M&A
- LOCATION MADRID
starting immediately or as agreed
As a result of the extended growth phase, the company are seeking an experienced Investment Analyst to help deliver the new project pipeline and support Senior team with valuation, due diligence, deal structuring and transaction execution.
Reporting to the CEO of the European Office, the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Support of purchase and divestment processes of participations/project rights/projects
- Participation and support in negotiations
- Strong background in project finance DCF Modelling
- Support of due diligence processes from a legal, technical and financial point of view
- Preparation of transaction documentation and investment proposals for management
- Market research and evaluation of external analyses
- Ongoing support for acquired projects/participations
Key competencies expected from the candidate are:
- Degree in business administration or engineer with a focus on finance or energy
- At least 2 years professional experience (ideally within renewable energy/infrastructure projects)
- Structured and independent working method with high quality standards
- Open personality with hands-on mentality
- Languages: English and Spanish are required, German and other European languages advantageous
A company is only as good as its employees. That‘s why we don‘t care about sex, skin colour, religion or background. When it comes to being able to succeed in the renewable energy industry of the future, we are exclusively concerned with commitment and competence. As a team member, you can expect challenging and futureoriented jobs, appreciation for your teamwork and performancerelated compensation.
Please submit a complete application, along with your availability and salary expectations.