INVESTMENT MANAGER – RENEWABLE ENERGY M&A
- LOCATION MADRID
starting immediately or as agreed
As a result of the extended growth phase, the company are seeking an experienced Investment Manager to help deliver the new project pipeline and lead on (with support of the Investment Director & Investment Analysts) investment origination and transaction execution.
Reporting to the CEO of the European Office, the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Purchase and divestment of investments/project rights/projects
- Negotiations of purchase contracts
- Presentation of new investment proposals to management board
- Full control of the due diligence process
- Responsibility for DCF Modelling
- Control and monitoring of acquired projects/current participations
- Guidance to investment analysts and interns
Key competencies expected from the candidate are:
- Degree in business administration or engineer with a focus on finance or energy
- At least 5 years professional experience
- Structured and independent working method with high quality standards
- Open personality with hands-on mentality and strong powers of persuasion, confident appearance and assertiveness
- Languages: English is required, German and other European languages advantageous
- Proven track record of investments undertaken in the renewable energy markets
- Willingness to travel
A company is only as good as its employees. That‘s why we don‘t care about sex, skin colour, religion or background. When it comes to being able to succeed in the renewable energy industry of the future, we are exclusively concerned with commitment and competence. As a team member, you can expect challenging and futureoriented jobs, appreciation for your teamwork and performancerelated compensation.
Please submit a complete application, along with your availability and salary expectations.