The Swiss investor has successfully concluded the third transaction with the energy farm developer.
The UKA Group has tapped into new business sectors and, in addition to wind energy projects, is also increasing its involvement in solar energy projects.
Are you interested in the latest news from the UKA Group? You’ll find an overview of all news concerning the company in the press area.
UKA – keeping an eye on wind energy
Experience UKA and its corporate activities from an extraordinary perspective: The 360-degree virtual tour provides a view on wind farms and selected locations of the company. Climb on a wind turbine and enjoy the view of the surrounding area from the top! The animation takes you from the foundation to the rotor blade tip – without suffering from vertigo.The 360-degree virtual tour
Plan – Build – Operate
The UKA Group
- is a full-service provider for wind and solar farm projects
- has connected approx. 50 wind farms to the grid
- has a project pipeline of more than 2 GW
- was named the second-largest developer of onshore wind farms in Germany (according to Energie & Management magazine’s 2016 developer ranking)
- develops renewable energy projects in all German states (except for city states)
- has eight planning offices nationwide
- implements wind and solar energy projects in the USA as well
The energy park developer
UKA has been planning, building and operating wind farms and their associated infrastructure since 1999. The corporate group is one of Germany's leading wind farm developers, with approx. 50 wind farms connected to the grid and a project pipeline of more than 2 GW. On top of this, UKA has tapped into new business sectors and also manages projects in solar energy.
As a full-service provider, the Group offers all services up to and including the handover of turn-key systems. After handover its subsidiary, UKB Umweltgerechte Kraftanlagen Betriebsführung GmbH, will ensure your turbines perform at their technical and commercial best in the coming decades.
The UKA Group currently employs over 500 people in Meißen, Cottbus, Rostock, Lohmen in Mecklenburg, Erfurt, Oldenburg, Bielefeld, Grebenstein (near Kassel) and Hanover. In addition, the UKA North America LLC subsidiary based in Stuart (Florida, USA) is forging ahead with promising renewable energy projects in the USA.