Encavis Asset Management AG is expanding its wind farm portfolio by 28.5 megawatts.
Are you interested in the latest news from the UKA Group? You’ll find an overview of all news concerning the company in the press area.
UKA – keeping an eye on wind energy
Experience UKA and its corporate activities from an extraordinary perspective: The 360-degree virtual tour provides a view on wind farms and selected locations of the company. Climb on a wind turbine and enjoy the view of the surrounding area from the top! The animation takes you from the foundation to the rotor blade tip – without suffering from vertigo.The 360-degree virtual tour
Plan – Build – Operate
The UKA Group
- is a full-service provider for wind and solar farm projects
- has connected approx. 50 wind farms to the grid
- has a project pipeline of more than 2 GW
- was named the second-largest developer of onshore wind farms in Germany (according to Energie & Management magazine’s 2016 developer ranking)
- develops renewable energy projects in all German states (except for city states)
- has ten planning offices nationwide
- implements wind and solar energy projects in the USA and Europe as well
The energy park developer
UKA plans, builds, supports and operates wind and solar farms as well as associated infrastructure. Founded in 1999, the company is one of the leading German wind farm developers with around 50 wind farms connected to the grid and a short/medium-term project pipeline of more than two gigawatts. In addition, UKA Group companies have installed ground-mounted photovoltaic systems with a nominal output of over 258 megawatts.
As a full-service provider, the group provides all services up to the turnkey handover of the facilities. Subsequently, the subsidiary UKB Umweltgerechte Kraftanlagen Betriebsführung GmbH will provide optimum technical and economic support for renewable energy generation plants for decades.
The UKA Group currently employs around 600 people at its locations in Meissen, Cottbus, Rostock, Lohmen in Mecklenburg, Erfurt, Magdeburg, Oldenburg, Bielefeld, Grebenstein (near Kassel) and Hanover. UKA is also currently expanding its business activities in other European markets and has opened a location in Madrid with its subsidiary UKA Iberia S.L.U. The UKA North America LLC subsidiary from Stuart (USA/Florida) is also driving promising renewable energy projects in the USA.