Come on board as a partner
UKA supports you at every stage of your project as a financially strong partner with proven experience in implementation – no matter what type of systems you have.
Benefit from a partnership with UKA:
You benefit from UKAs...
- Willingness to collaborate: UKA have collaborative and remuneration models that will tailor to your requirements in a fair balance of interests.
- Financial autonomy: UKA has a good liquidity base, which means that projects can be implemented quickly.
- Manufacturer network: UKA holds framework agreements with leading manufacturers and advantageous cost schemes are in place with suppliers of farm infrastructure.
- Decision-making structure: UKA is owner-managed and therefore offers short decision paths and rapid, non-bureaucratic processes.
- Expertise: highly trained employees who have considerable experience with complex and difficult authorisation procedures.
- Open communication: UKA actively encourages open and reliable communication, together with transparent documentation.
- Full-scale development from a single source: alongside project development sites, the UKA Group also includes experts in financing and cost calculation, the corporation’s own developer, UKA Projektträger and operations manager UKB.
We benefit from your...
- Local networks: you have the link with the landowners and communities. You are aware of the mood in the project area; you know the decision-makers and opinion-leaders.
- Local knowledge: you know “your” region like the back of your hand and which sites have potential for future renewable energy projects (wind, solar, storage, etc.); or where there are prospects for repowering.
If you have a suitable project or project rights, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you have old turbines in your wind farm? With repowering, older turbines can be replaced with a lower number of more modern, more efficient turbines, allowing you to triple to sextuple your installed capacity with ease. You can find out more about repowering with UKA here.Repowering