You benefit from UKAs...
- Willingness to collaborate: UKA have collaborative and remuneration models that will tailor to your requirements in a fair balance of interests.
- Financial autonomy: UKA has a good liquidity base, which means that projects can be implemented quickly.
- Manufacturer network: UKA holds framework agreements with leading manufacturers and advantageous cost schemes are in place with suppliers of farm infrastructure.
- Decision-making structure: UKA is owner-managed and therefore offers short decision paths and rapid, non-bureaucratic processes.
- Expertise: highly trained employees who have considerable experience with complex and difficult authorisation procedures.
- Open communication: UKA actively encourages open and reliable communication, together with transparent documentation.
- Full-scale development from a single source: alongside project development sites, the UKA Group also includes experts in financing and cost calculation, the corporation’s own developer, UKA Projektträger and operations manager UKB.
We benefit from your...
- Local networks: you have the link with the landowners and communities. You are aware of the mood in the project area; you know the decision-makers and opinion-leaders.
- Local knowledge: you know “your” region like the back of your hand and which sites have potential for future renewable energy projects (wind, solar, storage, etc.); or where there are prospects for repowering.
If you have a suitable project or project rights, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!